Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baby Showers

I can't believe we are finally far enough along to have baby showers! My friend Ginger is throwing one for me on July 19 and my family is throwing one on July 26. We don't know where yet for either. I have registered at tons of places (I've had plenty of time). It has given me something to do that has to do with the baby. There is a list of the places at the end of my blog page.
I know everyone is going to want to see Olivia when we get her home. My plan though is to just stay home for about a week before taking her out to see people. Then I plan on having a big 1st birthday party for her and everyone will be able to see her then. It will only be 1 to 2 months after we get home. I'm still jumping for joy that we are going to have her home by her 1st birthday. I had resigned myself to the thought that she would be older.

No comments: