Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Roadblock :(

Last night I got home after 9:00 from work and checked my e-mail. I had one from my cordinator at FTIA titled "Guatemala City Birth Certificate." My heart started beating faster and I'm thinking "Seriously, that was super fast." Then I opened it and saw that it was bad news instead. I had been told when we got the call that Guatemala City would not be going through RENAP like a lot of areas of Guatemala are. Now it turns out that they are. From what I can tell by the information in the e-mail, it will probably be atleast the end of August when we get the birth certificate. So, I guess it could be closer to Olivia's birthday in October when we bring her home. I had not allowed myself to get too emotional through this process, but when we found out we were out of PGN I finally let myself feel something. I've been beyond excited. I guess that was bad, because now I'm feeling a huge let down.

No comments: