Saturday, September 13, 2008

11 months old

Olivia turned 11 months old this past Tuesday. She is making progress in leaps and bounds - too fast in my opinion! She is now not only walking, but trying to run. She runs about 4 steps, falls, and gets up and does it again. I feel like I spend all day hovering over her because she's into everything. About a week or so ago her first tooth finally broke through. So far it's the only one.
Olivia's favorite word right now is "dog". Everything is dog, but when she sees Macie, who is now apparently her dog, she gets sooo excited. Macie and Olivia play together, share food, and hang out together. For those of you who don't know, Macie is a two-year-old white german shephard.
I weighed Olivia on our home scales recently and she was up to about 18 pounds. She eats like crazy! I don't know where it all goes - she's still pretty small. She is still in 6-9 month clothes!
Well, it's nap time and someone is very cranky!

No comments: