Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Movin' right along

Well, I quit counting steps when Olivia got up to 25 at one time. She's moving faster and faster and getting into a lot. Her favorite thing is to find tiny pieces of stuff on the floor and stick it in her mouth. I usually get to her in time, but there have been a few times that I've had to go in there and dig stuff out.
I have her sleeping about 12 hours every night and she sleeps straight thru! Then she takes two naps that last about an hour. The later nap tends to be hard to get in just because we are often out running errands. I've learned to get as much done out of the house between 11:00 and 2:00 as possible.
There have been slightly less fits being thrown now that she's getting more sleep and settling in. And she is eating really well. Olivia takes 3-4 feedings of formula a day. In the afternoons she uses a sippy cup instead of a bottle. She eats finger foods really well. She'll try just about anything and likes an assortment of foods in one sitting. She likes fish, green beans, peas, olives, corn, bread.
I'm trying to think of ideas for Olivia's first birthday party. Since not everyone has seen her I want to invite as many people as possible. I'd like to find a building that would be inexpensive (or free) in Newburgh. I'm thinking for about 40 people.

No comments: