Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Sick Baby

Well, it finally circled to us. My friend Ginger texted me this morning that her five-year-old daughter started throwing up at 2 this morning. They go to daycare together. Then I learned that the daycare provider's son is also sick. This after my friend Amy's twin two-year-olds were sick for a few days. Not just sick, but coming out both ends. Yay. The twins go to the same daycare too. Guess it was just a matter of time. At about 4:30 this afternoon Olivia started throwing up. She's continued to do so every 20 to 30 minutes since. So, I've spent the entire evening holding her and cleaning us both up. She's been crying alot. I think her stomach hurts. I finally got her to sleep a little on the couch which she NEVER does. I'm trying to figure out a plan for tonight. Do I keep her in a pack-n-play in the family room and sleep on the couch? Do I sleep in her twin size bed in her room and put her in her crib? I have a feeling we will not be sleeping much either way. Luckilly I'm off this weekend so I can take care of her. We'll see how things are going for Monday when I go back to work.

No comments: