Monday, May 12, 2008

The days drag on . . .

So, everyday that goes by since we found out about the PGN shutdown it all sinks in a little more. I think I have just been numb for the last several days, but the more people who ask about the adoption, the more I realize what it all really means. If the investigations in PGN take as long as FTIA expects them to we will likely not be able to pick up Olivia until the end of the year. I can say for certain that, at this point, it will be no earlier than September. Olivia just turned 7 months on May 9. Last night I went through the clothes I had recently bought that are size 6-9 months so that I can send them on over. I'm still holding on to some hope and keeping the clothes that are 12 month size. Olivia should be just starting to wear the 6-9 month sizes going by her latest measurements. I guess I should also be revising my registries. I have registerd at tons of places just to keep myself busy.

1 comment:

Pam L said...

Jamie,
The pictures of your little Olivia are just adorable! I know this wait is just terrible, but we'll get through it. Keep our eyes on the prize!!! (That's easier said than done) Hopefully we'll all get some good news soon!

Keeping us all in my prayers!