Tuesday, May 6, 2008

PGN Pain

We found out today that not only the main guy at PGN was replaced, but so was everyone else that worked there. PGN is saying that there will be a hold on cases for a month while they investigate current cases before things start back up again. However, according to FTIA we should not expect to hear anything about our case for atleast two to three months since there will be all new people learning a new job and they have about 3,000 cases to review. We have been in PGN for 51 days and may now be on hold for several months. There are a few things that help me not to be too upset: 1. we are in there with 3,000 other people and 2. there are people in our group who have been waiting in PGN since the beginning of December who now have a longer wait while their babies celebrate their first birthdays.
So, I am upset about the what is going on, but I will find a way to deal with it. I guess I will go ahead and send the 6-9 month size clothes I had bought to Olivia's foster mom and keep sending pictures of us. And I will remind myself that Olivia was blessed with a wonderful foster mom. I still have not called Eva, our foster mom, but plan to very soon. It is much overdue.
On the bright side, we did get new pictures of Olivia. She is 6 months old in the pictures. Olivia will be 7 months old on May 9.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This could be for the best meaning that if there were questionable things going on with the last group of people then there might have been a problem down the road that could actually affect the adoption. The new people could be more efficient and accurate. It could actually still happen this year if they get their act together. We will all be ready when she get here.