Thursday, May 29, 2008

PGN getting closer . . . maybe

We were told this week that last week PGN interviewed our birth mother. And we were informed that the interviews done last week that included our attorney went well and were signed off on. So, I take that to mean that we have had our interview and the birth mom signed off on it and that is one less thing for me to worry about. I had been getting worried by the day because of things I have heard about the interviews. I know that part of the interview (which includes our attorney, our birth mother, Olivia and her foster mother and some people from PGN) is that the birth mother is supposed to hold the baby during the interview. I cannot even imagine how hard that would be for the birth mother.
We heard from FTIA today that PGN has released a few cases. They really don't know anymore than that. They said most of the cases that were released where KO'd with previos (changes needed), but they are not sure if any of those cases are with FTIA. So, we still wait for news . . .
I'm looking for new measurements for April any day now. I haven't sent the 6-9 month clothes yet, so hopefully she won't be grown out of them before they get there. I also have not called our foster mom yet. I need to find a good international phone card to call Guatemala.

1 comment:

Pam L said...

Congrats on the BM interview!
What a weight off your shoulders! Hope more good news is coming soon!