Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Less than 72 hours!

Well, looks like we will be flying out at 6:00 Saturday morning now. We had to make sure that if anything went wrong we would not get there too late for our appoitment. We will be arriving in Guatemala around noon. We will be staying in Guat. until Friday and will be back late that night. While there we will meet up with my friend Michelle and her family who have the same appointment time/date that we do. I hope to take a tour to Antigua while we're there as well.
I still can't beleive that in less than four full days I will be holding our daughter!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Wonderful news! Hope you have a safe, uneventful flight and an amazing journey.

We look forward to meeting you all and Olivia at a SIFTGA event in the future.

Pam L said...

Oh, I'll bet your stomach is just churning! Such an exciting time!
Have a wonderful wonderful trip and post lots of pictures!

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

I am so happy for you to finally be bringing this precious bundle of joy home!!! Safe travels and have a WONDERFUl time!!

Misty