Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This is my first Mothers Day with Olivia except I won't really be with Olivia. Ken and I are going to French Lick and staying Saturday night to celebrate our 10 year anniversary (which is actually next weekend). Olivia will be staying the night with Ginger and Kya (oh how she loves her Kya). This will be the first time she's slept away from home and the first time Ken and I will both be away from her at the same time. The grandmas are watching the grandpups and birds while we're gone.
Olivia is now afraid of thunderstorms. A couple weeks ago she could care less; now she cries every time it thunders. I had her and both dogs attached to me during the whole storm. Olivia was very clingy today anyway and I was trying to get everything ready for us to leave so she was a blubbering mess most of the day. She's also been eating like crazy lately - I don't know how she's still under 20 pounds!

No comments: